CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Contact info

To order a tutu from my collection or to create your own custom tutu you can email me at nachezbowler@gmail.com or call or text 801-836-9583. Just tell me what colors you want and what size you need! :)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2 more likes and 21 more followers :)

So I never posted it on here, but for the 25th like on facebook and 25th follower on my blog, I am giving away a tutu with a matching headband and flower. and we only need 2 more likes on facebook until the free tutu and bow are given away! I think it is going to be anytime now! We still have quite a few followers until the giveaway, but I wont forget! :) Just thought I would let you know! And you can now buy my tutus on etsy (for those of you who don't live in St. George, this is a good option)!

No comments:

Post a Comment